The universal rail screw machine is used for the screwing tasks in railway construction. Thanks to the extremely low centre of gravity, it can also be used without the extension arm.
- Quick-release system with caps for Belgium and Germany.
- Includes insulated carriages.
- LED screw head illumination.
- Torque adjustable on request (fixed setting).
- Extension arm for Germany.
|Code 15125||Price on request|
|Fuel||Aspen petrol 4t|
|Machine/carriage weight (kg)||92|
|Main dimensions (mm)||2.030 x 600 x 750|
|Max. reach (Nm)||150 to 3.500 / 420 to 999|
|Max. torque (Nm) (pre-set)||120 / 175 / 200 / 250|
|Drive||air-cooled 4-stroke petrol engine|
All prices include 23% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POR = price on request