This adsorption dryer is ideal for water and fire damage remediation. It can also be used in the construction sector, in archives and the petrochemical industry. Adsorption dryers are ideal for protecting machines and objects against corrosion and condensation.
- Suitable for large spaces
- With hygrostat
- Can be used at temperatures from – 20 to + 40°C
- Extremely high efficiency Process air < 10 % RH
- Ideal for localised drying (under film) due to process air hose connection
- Drying after industrial cleaning and water damage
- Perfect for preserving steel, combating corrosion and making HCL stops after sustaining fire damage
|Price on request|
|Dry rooms up to (m³)||300|
|Capacity (l/24 hours)||38|
|Dimensions (cm)||95 x 50 x 100|
|Operating temperature (°C)||-20 / +40|
|Power (W/V)||2.500 / 230|
All prices include 23% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POR = price on request