- Between storeys, with units, to (system) scaffolding, formwork walls, etc.
- Flights of stairs with 24 steps must be fitted with a combination beam (14848 14849).
- Flights of stairs with 18 and 21 steps must have a universal support.
- Flights of stairs can be joined together.
- Meets the EN-128811 standard for temporary building site equipment.
|Storey height (m)||1,50 - 2,60|
|Inclination (°)||25 - 50|
|transport length (m)||3,65|
All prices include 23% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Universal construction site stairs 15 treads
Universal construction site stairs 6 treads