This concrete core drilling machine is suitable for core drill bits up to Ø 250 mm in combination with a drilling tripod. This machine is suitable for a variety of materials, including reinforced concrete and bricks. There are 2 types of drill stands available for rent separately for this machine: the standard model (10508) or the telescopic stand (15205). To anchor the stand, please rent a drop-in anchor set or a vacuum pump as an addition to the drill system. Concrete slurry and water are extracted using a slurry collector. This keeps the environment clean during drilling activities and less cleaning is required after drilling. You can rent or purchase the diamond drill. If you rent a diamond drill, please return it together with the machine. The price of the drill is calculated as follows: * Measurement upon collection and return. * Depending on the diameter and type of drill, a unit price per 0.1 mm is charged, with a minimum of 0.25 mm. * The maximum wear price per drill is equal to the selling price.
- Fitted with a slip clutch and water connection
- Available with a water collection system for drilling in ceilings
- Angle of stand (available separately) can be adjusted (45° - 90°)
- Attach stand (available separately) using on drop-in anchor or by vacuum suction with a vacuum pump
- Can be combined with a slurry collector and slurry, sludge and liquid vacuum cleaner for cleaner work when drilling in walls and floors
|Code 10528||per day zł 258 including 23% VAT|
|max. drill bit diameter (mm) stand||250|
|power (W/V)||2.700 / 230|
|drill stand||10509 / 10508 / 15205|
All prices include 23% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Telescopic tripod system
Diamond drilling machine, 160 mm
Diamond drill machine, 600 mm
Diamond drill machine, 150 mm