Sturdy adsorption dryer that is ideal for the construction sector and general industry. These high-tech dryers are ideal in situations which require an extremely low air humidity.
- With hygrostat
- Extremely high efficiency Process air < 10 % RH
- Can be used at temperatures from – 20 to + 40°C
- Perfect for preserving steel, combating corrosion and making HCL stops after sustaining fire damage
- Drying after industrial cleaning and water damage
- Ideal for localised drying (under film) due to process air hose connection
|Dry rooms up to (m³)||2.700|
|capacity (l/24 hours)||600|
|connection||63A-5P / 63A-4P 400V|
|dimensions (cm)||169 x 80 x 158|
|operating temperature (°C)||- 20 / + 40|
|power (W/V)||35,4 kW / 400|
All prices include 23% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application